- Active AV Network™
- Black Diamond™
- DeepField Imager
- Diamond Series™
- Diamond Shield™
- Diamond View™
- Diamond Vision®
- High-Definition Interface™
- Immersive Sound Technology and IST
- More Than Just Television™
- QuadField Focus™
- Quick View™
- Technically Anything is Possible™
- The Big Screen Company™
- Three Diamond® Card
- True HDTV™
The following trademarks are owned as indicated:
- Apple, iPad, iPhone, iTouch, iTunes, and FireWire are trademarks or registered trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
- ENERGY STAR and the ENERGY STAR mark are registered U.S. marks.
- The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Mitsubishi Electric is under license.
- CableCARD is a trademark of Cable Television Laboratories, Inc.
- CONEQ is a trademark of Real Sound Lab, SIA.
- "Dolby," "Pro Logic," and the double-D symbol are trademarks of Dolby Laboratories.
- TV GUIDE and other related marks are registered marks of Gemstar-TV Guide International, Inc. and/or one of its affiliates.
- DTS and DTS Digital Out are registered trademarks of Digital Theater Systems, Inc.
- HDMI, the HDMI logo and High-Definition Multimedia Interface are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing LLC.
- HDCP is a registered trademark of Pacific Microsonics, Inc.
- DIRECTV, DIRECTV PARA TODOS™, DSS and Advanced Program Guide are trademarks or registered trademarks of DIRECTV, Inc., a unit of Hughes Electronics Corporation.
- Digital Light Processing, Digital Micromirror Device, and DLP are registered trademarks of Texas Instruments.
- MEMORY STICK and x.v.Color is a trademark of Sony Corp.
- Rapidfire, 1Limited and the "1 logo" is a trademark of Cambridge Mechatronics, Ltd., manufactured under license from Cambridge Mechatronics, Ltd.
- VUDU is a trademark of VUDU, Inc.
- XPAND, X3D, X4D, X6D, their respective logos and other identifying marks of XPAND and X6D Ltd. are and shall remain the trademarks and trade names and exclusive property of X6D Ltd.
Learn More About Mitsubishi
In The News
Read about Mitsubishi's latest developments and innovations.
May 22, 2012
Mitsubishi Electric Visual Solutions America Brings Cinema-Quality Size, Picture, and Sound to 2012 DLP Home Cinema TV Lineup
Aug 27, 2011
Mitsubishi Digital Electronics America's Nationwide 3D Experience Tour Brings Largest, Most Immersive Lineup Of 3D TVs To Cities Across America
Jun 01, 2011
See All Press Releases »
Mitsubishi's New 'Go Big' Strategy Delivers Ultimate 3D Experience for Home Theater